The delightfully addictive gem-matching puzzle game that started it all is back. Loaded with all-new challenges, collections and fun ways to express yourself, BejeweledTM Stars is available now from EA and PopCapTM Games as a free* download on the App Store and Google Play.
Let Felis the StarCat and Corvus the StormCrow be your guides in this completely reimagined game where you can expect to:
- Collect SkyGems as you play and use them to create Powers like the Scrambler, Flame Swapper, Flutter Gust and many others
- Experience new challenges. Turn obstacles into your advantage as you get to know Currents, Clouds, Glaciers and more.
- Earn Stars to light up the night sky and complete Constellations to unlock Special Powers
- Open special Chests to unlock Charms, dazzling Bejeweled emojis. Collect them all to tell your Bejeweled story.
- Use Charms to express yourself and send personal messages to friends
“We’re excited to introduce the world to the latest iteration of Bejeweled and we’ve designed this game with our players in mind. Whether you’re squeezing in a game or dedicating hours to trying a new strategy, we want to deliver a rich and satisfying experience,” said Heather Hazen, Game General Manager, Bejeweled Stars. “At PopCap, we’re known for polish and personality, so once you add the gameplay innovations in Bejeweled Stars, we think we’ve found the perfect match.”
Download Bejeweled Stars for free* now on the App Store or on Google Play.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2015, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.5 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Dragon Age™ and Plants vs. Zombies™. More information about EA is available at www.ea.com/news.
*Network fees may apply. In-app purchases available.