For those who don’t follow along with me on social media, thanks in large part to some assistance from staff artist J. Rose, I’ve begun working on a video series, where I will (hopefully) put together small videos to talk about little things that occur to me at the moment, about news pieces, games I’ve played, or anything else that comes to mind.
This is not the best start.
Notes for those who are watching this through DHGF:
– I had intended for this to go for about ten minutes. Clearly this is going to be a learning process.
– As Mr. O’Reilly has pointed out, you can clearly hear my fan in the background; this is not a PC fan but my air conditioner, because the mic I’m using is extremely sensitive. Clearly, this is going to be a learning process.
– Being as this is a forty minute long disaster, about halfway through I gave up on being cute with the changeovers and minimized them, so if that’s what’s bringing you to the dance you may be let down, but to be fair it took me three hours to get to that point, so, clearly etc etc etc.
– That said I’m pretty proud of the description I gave to Sunset Overdrive around the 8-minute mark, and the “Nintendo needs to fix themselves” rant around the 27-minute mark, both for the general speeches and the art synchronization involved so if you are going to watch the video, feel free to hit those points at least.
– If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave a comment here or on the Youtube page; any (constructive) criticism or compliments are welcome, as this is my second video and I’m not all that great at it.
Regardless, thank you for watching and I hope you will enjoy it.