E3 2009 Screens: Pop’n Music (Wii)
Release Date: TBD
Since 1998, the Pop’n Music series has had 15 console games, as well as several arcade games, all of them exclusive to Japan. Hitting North America for the first time, Pop”Ëœn Music brings music games to kids of all ages! Play to entertaining music with exciting graphics dancing and moving along to the beat. Pop”Ëœn Music will bring a smile to kids as they move their controllers and their hips to the Pop’n music!
* Easy and fun to play, basic controls move the Nunchuk and Wii Mote up, down, left and right, very intuitive controls.
* Entertaining party game with a variety of multiplayer modes, including Co-op and battle modes.
* Difficulties range from the standard mode for casual users and challenge mode for core users.
* A variety of customization features:
* Choose from a variety of recorded sounds such as clapping or percussion sounds.
* Select from a total of 14 different characters and 6 unique stages.
* Use your Mii and show emotions such as laughing, crying, or being troubled.
* Assortment of licensed and original music to play with your friends!
* Downloadable song content will be available through the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.