E3 2009 Screens: Metal Gear Solid Touch (iPhone)
Release Date: 2009
Available Now! The Complete Version of “METAL GEAR SOLID TOUCH,” offers a fresh, new touch-shooting experience!
Created with the concept of allowing users to “touch” upon the world of MGS, “METAL GEAR SOLID TOUCH” is based on the world of “METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS.” Intuitive touch-shooting controls fully utilize the iPhone/iPod touch interface.
Players who may be new to the MGS series and even those who may not excel at games can jump right in and enjoy themselves thanks to the intuitive touch controls.
* Stages are set in the immersive world of MGS4.
* The game includes a total of 20 stages that span 5 distinct areas: the Middle East, South America, Eastern Europe, Shadow Moses, and Outer Haven. In addition to the 12 stages included in the Initial Release, the Complete Version features 8 new stages.
* Snake must endure battles against a variety of challenging adversaries.
* Players will face off with unique enemy characters like the “B&B (Beauty & Beast) Corps ” and “Gekko.” Also, new enemies will test your strategy and insight by requiring more than tapping to take down.
* Total of 50 original wallpapers available!
* DP (Drebin Points) are awarded according to your Score (Stats) at the end of each stage. Visit “DREBIN’S SHOP” to exchange DP for original wallpapers featuring gorgeous 3D CG and unreleased illustrations. Some wallpapers can only be obtained by clearing special conditions… Do you have what it takes to get them all?
* Just for experts! CODENAMEs (Titles) based on game performance!
* Over 10 types of titles can be earned based on TIME (Clear Time), LIFE (Remaining Health), and HIT (Accuracy Rate). Clear the game to obtain the highest ranking title of “FOX!”
Leave a Reply