E3 2009 Screens: R.U.S.E. (PS3/360/PC)
Developer: Eugen Systems
Release Date: Q1 2010
Genre: Real Time Strategy
Developed by Eugen Systems, creators of the critically acclaimed strategy title Act of War: Direct Action, R.U.S.E is a one-of-a-kind RTS game that allows players to bluff their enemies to lead their nation to victory, controlling the action from the heart of the battlefield to the full theatre of war.
Become the master of deception
* Fight a war of perception using recon units & your spying network to gather intelligence on your enemy and then strike at his Achilles heel!
* Use overturning deception skills to mislead your enemy: decoys, camouflage, radio silence, deciphering, intoxication…
* Combine military manoeuvres & cunning stratagems for victory: your brains are the ultimate weapon!
* From captain to the chief in command, live an epic campaign full of manipulation, jealousy & betrayal!
Experience War as a Strategist
* Command a huge spectrum of units : dozens of infantry, vehicles & aircraft units with specific abilities
* Wield executive power : secure revenues, plan units production & launch advanced research programs
* Undermine the enemy strategy by cutting its supply lines & weakening its logistics
* Use the exclusive IRISZOOMÃ‚Â® engine as the most intuitive interface to easily identify the balance of power and run into action
* Fight on immense & incredibly detailed maps, the biggest in a RTS: a perfect playground for strategy!
Fool real people is the ultimate thrill
* Test your strategic skills with fast-paced, addictive cooperative & adversarial skirmishes, up to 8 players
* Face unpredictable battle situations & reverse the balance of power by using bluff and deception against your opponents
* Choose your nation between 6 Axis or Allied powers with specific units & abilities