E3 2009 Screens: Might & Magic Clash of Heroes (NDS)
Release Date: August 2009
Category: Puzzle RPG
Set in the Might and Magic universe, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes is the first-ever instalment developed for the Nintendo DS incorporating role-playing elements, adventure and an innovative and dynamic combat system based on puzzle mechanics
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes takes place 40 years before the Heroes V saga. Scattered across five different regions of Ashan, 5 special heroes must travel their own dangerous paths to grow in strength, unravel a demonic plot, and ultimately save the world from Chaos.
Master unique and dynamic combat mechanics
* Art of Tactics: Create offensive or defensive unit formations, learn advanced combos and make the best of your spells and artifacts to build up the right strategy and overcome your enemies.
* Various challenges: Defeat the enemy heroes by crossing their armies in standard battles. Launch into special challenges and Boss fights where your strategic skills will be put to a severe test. Solve puzzle battles by finding the right combination and wipe-out the enemy in a limited number of turns.
* Unit management: Earn & hire units with different attributes and abilities to create your ultimate army combination.
* Heroes rising: Become more powerful after each battle by earning XP points and level-up you hero and its units.
Experience an epic adventure:
* Vibrantly detailed settings: Explore highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers and demons and interact with a unique manga style inspired environment.
* Prequel to M&M Heroes: Play the childhood of Heroes’ 5 main heroes: Anwen, Godric, Fiona, Aidan and Nadia.
* Traverse the fantasy world of Ashan: Recruit & level-up units, and discover hidden artefacts to build up the most powerful army.
Single-card & Multi-card 2 Player PVP Mode
* Multiple Heroes: Choose from 10 different heroes, each one featuring unique spells and abilities
* Compose your own army: selecting the best combination of creatures and artifacts to give you the strongest advantage on the battleground
Tags: e3, Might & Magic Clash of Heroes, nintendo ds, ubisoft