: A non-numeric value encountered in /nfs/c12/h02/mnt/222827/domains/diehardgamefan.com/html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 64
Many members of the Diehard GameFAN staff were able to complete the previous Bragging Rights challenge. The site’s love of the Sega CD is declared the official winner.
It’s a sick thing, this love.
As always, those answers will be afforded you after this week”Ëœs CHALLENGE!
In this contest for Bragging Rights, you will be tasked with identifying five Sega Saturn games based only on photographs of their instruction manuals.
The first person to get 5/5 (if this thing happens) gets the next contest named after them.
Answers from Bragging Rights 5
1. Amazing Spiderman vs. Kingpin – This game is awesome. It’s got Venom, the Sandman, Doc Ock, Electro, Hobgoblin, Bullseye, and even Typhoid Mary. If you take too long with in the final fight with the Kingpin, Mary Jane gets dropped into a vat of acid and dies.
2. Brutal: Paws of Fury – I included this game because Lucard loves furries.
3. Dracula Unleashed – I really use any excuse I can to bring up this game.
4. Prize Fighter – This thing is probably the shortest game in the history of time to require TWO Cds.
5. NFL’s Greatest: San Francisco Vs. Dallas 1978-1993 – This game was a constant disappointment to friends. You don’t actually play the game so much as call the plays and watch old NFL clips.