E3 2009 Screens: Zombie Apocalypse (PS3/360)
Release Date: 2009
As the zombie infection spreads uncontrollably and the undead outnumber humans, a small band of heavily equipped gunslingers set out to destroy as many zombies as they can and try to save any of the remaining survivors. Up to four players can try and stop the zombie apocalypse with an arsenal of deadly weapons, such as an assault rifle, flame thrower, grenade launcher, and when ammo is low a chainsaw will be your last line of defense against becoming one of the undead.
This action packed, arcade-style shooter will test your dual analog stick shooting skills and ability to survive 55 days of relentless zombie attacks.
* Killer Environments – Use the environmental hazards to crush, burn, slice, or cause many other types of destruction on the zombie masses
* Trigger-mortis – 11 devastating weapons are at your disposal to blow the heads off the living dead or when your trigger finger is tired use the chainsaw to eviscerate them in a more up close and personal manner
* 55 Days Later – Survive 55 days of battles across 7 environments and you will be rewarded with not becoming a brainless zombie
* Slaughter Zombies as a Team – Play with 4 players locally or via the internet and work as a team to rescue survivors and put down as many brain eaters as you can while competing for high scores
* More Zombie Modes – Re-live the apocalypse with 7 challenging unlockable game modes
Tags: e3, Konami, ps3, Xbox 360, Zombie Apocalypse