E3 2009 Screens: WireWay (NDS)
Release Date: 2009
Introducing Wiley Springer the lovable and mischievous alien, whose trouble making has landed him in a big dilemma! With his newly acquired Ãƒâ€°lan wire mining skills, he tries to obtain the Super Ãƒâ€°lan, by battling alien gangs, avoiding obstacles and ultimately trying to defeat the alien boss, to rescue his true love!
* Launch Wiley with the wire to reach his goal while overcoming the crazy obstacles and enemies that get in his way!
* Flick, Tap and Draw Wiley through his adventures!
* Flick Wiley with the wire using stylus
* Tap the screen with the stylus to stretch and alter the wire for maximum launching!
* Draw your wires in to assist Wiley to tackle the adventures in Strategery.
* Avoid dangerous obstacles like falling rocks, eerie skulls and spiky floors, or else you’ll get hurt.
* Break the wall or use the Key to open a new path and collect stars to Power Up!
* Propel your way through 48 pulse-pounding adventures in the Quest Mode.
* Create your own stages in Puzzle Mode and share with your friends.
* Challenge up to 4 players wirelessly, in a multiplayer race using ADHOC!
Tags: e3, Konami, nintendo ds, WireWay