E3 2009 Screens: Silent Scope (iPhone)
Release Date: 2009
The smash arcade hit comes to the iPhone/iPod Touch!
The President and first family have been abducted by terrorists. You are the world’s top sniper and must defeat the terrorists and save the President and first family at all cost!
Battle foes through multiple environments with intense 3D graphics.
This all new version for the iPhone/iPod Touch faithfully reproduces the action and excitement from the classic arcade version!
There are nine stages and 2 gameplay modes: Arcade Mode and Training Mode.
Arcade Mode features three stages of gameplay: Story, Shooting Range and Time Attack.
Training Mode has three special stages for honing your marksmanship.
* You can change the game settings, such as Difficulty, Player Life and Branch Select.
* Tap and slide to move the gun sight
* Tap to shoot
* Double tap to turn the Scope Mode on and off.
* You can obtain additional lives by finding the hidden girl named “Life Up Girl” throughout the game.
* Touch screen capabilities featuring tap-to-shoot game controls
* Multiple gameplay modes including Arcade Mode and Training Mode
* Various difficulty levels including Difficulty, Player Life and Branch Select
Tags: e3, iPhone, Konami, Silent Scope