E3 2009 Screens: The BIGS 2 (Wii)
Developer: 2K Sports
Publisher: 2K Sports
Release Date: July 2009
The Big Leagues just got BIGGER! Available on all major video game consoles, The BIGS 2 allows fans to experience heroic gameplay, legendary game modes and incredible player models. Elevating The BIGS 2 to new heights are bigger power-ups, amazing visual effects, and an all new Become a Legend mode. Featuring exciting player animations and pick-up-and-play controls, The BIGS 2 delivers an action-packed, heroic MLBÃ‚Â® video game experience.
* BECOME A LEGEND MODE: New & improved story mode, picking up at the end of the “Rookie Challenge” mode from The BIGS. Create a player and progress your career from a Mexican league to the Majors and, eventually, into the Hall of Fame. Along the way, compete in boss battles against MLB legends.
* SEASON MODE: As requested by fans, enjoy a new Season Mode featuring full MLB schedules, stat tracking and roster management.
* IMPROVED GAMEPLAY: Bigger and better arcade baseball action, featuring Legendary Moves, Batter’s Wheelhouse & a more powerful Big Slam.
* HOME RUN PINBALL: Enjoy exciting single player or co-op action in Times Square or three new environments.
* MINI-GAMES: Test your hitting, fielding, running and throwing skills against MLB stars in several all-new mini-games.
Tags: 2k sports, e3, The BIGS 2, Wii