E3 2009 Screens: Puzzlegeddon (PS3)
Developer: Pieces Interactive
Release Date: 2009
Set in an array of galaxies, Puzzlegeddon features a clever mix of puzzle, action and strategy in a game that is fast-paced and addictive. Compete for the top spot on the planet by creating multiple combos for the quickest way to gather enough resources to blast your enemies out of this world! Or, if you find yourself on the perilous poisonous planet, solve brainteasers to rapidly get your way back onto the battlegrounds. You can battle up to five players in a variety of galaxies in this stylish and quirky puzzle brawler.
* Fun Game Modes:
* Solo Brawl – Battle against different bots in either Battle Royale or Deathmatch.
* Battle Royale – Be the last one standing and compete for bonus points in a series of rounds. Choose your time limit, # of bots, difficulty level and modify handicap settings to your liking. The winner is determined by the most points added up from the series of rounds!
* Deathmatch – Compete for points in time-based matches and clear mini-challenges to return to the game if you are blown off the planet.
* Poison Peril – Strategize to solve puzzles to survive on the poisonous planet.
* Online Multiplayer – Battle in online or local multiplayer action in Battle Royale or Deathmatch with up to five other people or bots.
* Tutorial – If “puzzle, action, and strategy” sounds too much to handle, there is a handy guide to walk you through helpful strategies for a better gameplay experience.
Tags: e3, ps3, psn, Puzzlegeddon, tecmo