E3 2009 Screens: LEGO Rock Band (PS3/360)
Developer: Traveller’s Tales and Harmonix
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Release Date: 2009
LEGOÃ‚Â® Rock BandÃ‚Â® merges two of the most popular videogame franchises to deliver a unique family-friendly music experience that will take tweens, teens, families and gamers of all ages on a wild journey to rock stardom in order to “Build a Band and Rock the Universe.” Combining the authentic multiplayer music experience of Rock BandÃ‚Â® with the accessibility, customization and humor of LEGO games, LEGO Rock Band allows players to create their own unique rock star style and customize their own avatars, band members, roadies, and managers. As players successfully complete songs and rock challenges, they can collect LEGO studs, unlock additional content and build amazing vehicles, which can take their band from local gigs at rock clubs to epic stadium shows and even fantasy settings on Earth and beyond.
* Rock along to current hits and classic favorites that the whole family will enjoy including Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back”, Foo Fighters’ “Breakout”, Vampire Weekend’s “A-Punk”, Blur’s “Song 2”, Carl Douglas’ “Kung Fu Fighting”, Europe’s “The Final Countdown”, Good Charlotte’s “Boys and Girls” and Pink’s “So What”, just to name a few!
* Use the LEGO character customizer to create and personalize your band, instruments and entourage.
* Pull off killer riffs in LEGO themed Rock challenges to perform amazing feats such as destroying a giant robot, summoning a storm or demolishing a skyscraper.
* Build fame LEGO style by completing songs to collect LEGO elements – build cooler vehicles, progress to new venues and unlock new characters and instruments.
* Express yourself with a personalized LEGO Rock Den that can be accessorized and decorated to perfectly suit your rock style.
* All-access gaming! Start off on Easy, work your way up to Expert or try out the newly introduced Novice setting created especially for budding rock stars!
* Rock out using Rock Band instruments, as well as other music game controllers.
Tags: e3, Lego Rock Band, ps3, Xbox 360