Wakeboarding Unleashed Featuring Shaun Murray
Systems: Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube
Release Date: June 2003
Wakeboarding Unleashed Featuring Shaun Murray from Activision is the latest edition in the company’s extreme sports series.
– Unique Gameplay – With a ton of innovative objectives, the game gives players the option to take control of the speedboat, compete in a variety of competitions and unlock secret challenges. Rope MechanicsTM enables players to let go of the rope in order to find secret areas and venture into unteathered territory. Gamers can then grab a hold of the rope again to continue exploring exciting new areas.
– Revolutionary Water Graphics ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬” The game features the most impressive water physics in a video game to date. From the particle effects to the formation of the wake, gamers will be mesmerized by the realistic shape and reflections of the water.
– Expansive Levels and Dynamic Events ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬” Players can explore nine huge levels of limitless action, complete with tournament-style challenges. Each level features fully interactive level-specific objectives including boat races, water balloon battles and ferrying animals around a flooded city.
– Groundbreaking 2-Player modes ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬” Gamers will play cooperatively with each other in Co-Op (one player controls the rider while the other controls the boat) and Tug-of-War (dominate the other wakeboarders by taking their extra rope).
– Real World Destinations ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬” Gamers will choose from exotic locations around the world. Every destination from Hong Kong Harbor to Lake Powell has realistic-looking water and amazing wake effects.
– Ride Like a Pro ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬” Players can take control of seven of the world’s best wakeboarders including Shaun Murray, Parks Bonifay, Dallas Friday, Tara Hamilton, Cobe Mikacich, Darin Shapiro and Colin Wright. Each pro possesses unique moves that helped him/her revolutionize their sport.